Press Release - PhotoSpring Redefines Digital Photo and Video Experience with Intelligent Wi-Fi Connected Frame
Next-Generation Digital Frame Displays and Shares Photos and Videos for Hassle-Free Viewing with Family and Friends All Over the World
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Sept. 19, 2017 – PhotoSpring, the fully automated digital photo frame, today announced that users are now able to enjoy photos and videos in the same slideshow, playing videos automatically, without interruption.
The average person has thousands of photos and videos documenting important life moments but is unable to fully appreciate them because they are buried in devices such as smartphones, computer hard drives, and digital camera memory cards. PhotoSpring is creating new ways to help people stay connected to what is important to them through its groundbreaking digital frame that incorporates smart software, a unique portable hardware design and companion apps that work with iPhone and Android devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers.
PhotoSpring feature highlights:
- Intelligent: PhotoSpring software analyzes photos and videos, selects the best ones and optimizes them for display. This happens automatically, without any user intervention. The frame formats each photo to display perfectly on the screen and selects a new set of photos to be displayed each day.
- Simple and secure sharing: PhotoSpring makes it easy to share photos and videos with family and friends who have PhotoSpring frames, whether they live around the corner or the other side of the world. PhotoSpring owners can invite family and friends to share photos directly to their frame using a PhotoSpring companion app or through the PhotoSpring website. Shared photos are sent directly to the frame and displayed automatically. All photos are stored directly on the device, not in the cloud.
- Connected: Using the built-in Wi-Fi connection, PhotoSpring is always ready to receive and display the latest photos sent by the owner or shared by family and friends.
- Portable: The frame offers convenient portability with a battery and a charging stand that allow for quick access and mobility.
- Easy to use: PhotoSpring requires minimal technical expertise to set up and enjoy. The intuitive, high-resolution touchscreen interface lets users browse or find photos and videos from their entire collection.
Dan Ho, CEO and co-founder, PhotoSpring, said: “Digital photo frames are a great solution for displaying photos, but most are complex to set up and use. PhotoSpring is redefining the digital photo and video experience by creating new ways to help people stay connected to the moments and memories that are important to them. And now, with our latest enhancement, users can enjoy photos and videos in the same slideshow. It’s just the latest way we are helping people rediscover the moments they’ve been missing.”
About PhotoSpring PhotoSpring makes sharing photos and videos with loved ones easy. The Wi-Fi connected digital frame keeps you connected to the memories that matter most. PhotoSpring is based in Los Angeles, CA. https://www.photospring.com/